Zotefoams Azote Home > Foam > High Performance Materials > Zotefoams Azote
- Type：Close cell nitrogen foam
- Standard Form： Block, which can be transformed into coil through processing
- Thickness： 18 mm ~ 30 mm
Customized Thickness：minimum 0.5 mm
- Density： 15~115 kg/m3
- Color： Customizable
- Temperature Resistance： -70℃ ~ 125℃
- Widely used spec：LDPE SERIES →LD15/24/33/45
EVA SERIES →EV30/50, VA35
- Qualities： Low odor
- Customizable Functions： Electrically conductive、Antistatic、Flame retardant、UV resistant
- Certifications & Qualifications： RoHS,REACH
Zotefoams Azote foam-No chemical foaming agent will be used in the supercritical nitrogen foaming process, therefore the products produced all feature an extremely high degree of cleanliness without pungent smell, and no organic substances will be released as well. The material itself features the poison-free characteristic and will not cause harm to human skin.
Due to the different substrates used for the products of the Zotefoams Azote product series, it can be mainly divided into a few series including Plastazote, Evazote, and Supazote. Regardless of which series, the products produced all feature the characteristics of stable and even air-holes because of the unique supercritical nitrogen foaming process.