Zotek F Foam Home > Foam > High Performance Materials > Zotefoams Zotek F Foam
- Type：Close cellnitrogen foam
- Standard Form: Block, which can be transformed into coil through processing
- Thickness: 15 mm ~ 30 mm
Customized Thickness: minimum 0.5 mm
- Density: 30, 40, 75 Kg/m3
- Color: White
- Expansion Ratio: 13, 25, 33
- Temperature Resistance: -60 ℃ ~ 160 ℃
- Qualities: UV resistant, Weatherable, Low smoke & Low heat during combustion, Solvent / Aggressive chemical resistant, Flame retardant, Highly resilient, Anti-aging, Impermeable, Airtight, Shock resistant, High dielectric strength, Lightweight, Odorless
- Certifications & Qualifications: UL-94V0, BMS 8-371D, ABS 5754A&B, AIMS04-14-09, FAR 25.853 (d), NATO 5640-99-331-1797, NASA SLZ 33117571, RoHS 2.0, REACH
Zotefoams Zotek F and Zotek N foams are manufactured using fluoropolymers, engineering polymers and specialty elastomers. They are high performance products for specialized applications and do not release organic compounds.
Qualities: clean, odorless, non-toxicant, bioinert.
Zotefoams Zotek F series are made with high performance PVDF, specifically applied in aviation, electronics industries and the production of semiconductors.