Zotek N Foam Home > Products > High Performance Materials > Zotek N Foam
- Type：Close cell foam
- Standard Form: Block, which can be coiled through processing
- Thickness: 15 mm ~ 30 mm
Customized Thickness: minimum 1 mm
- Density：35, 50kg/m3
- Color: Dark gray
- Expansion Ratio: 20, 30
- Temperature Resistance: -60 ℃~ 205 ℃
- Standard Functions: Heat, Grease, UV, Solvent and Aggressive chemical resistant, Weatherable, Insignificant thermal shrinkage, Anti-aging, Impermeable, Airtight, Shock resistant, Lightweight, High dielectric strength
- Customized Functions: Flameproof
- Certifications & Qualifications: FMVss302, UL-94HF1, RoHS 2.0, REACH
Zotek F and Zotek N foams are manufactured using fluoropolymers, engineering polymers and specialty elastomers. They are high performance products for specialized applications and do not release organic compounds.
Qualities: clean, odorless, non-toxicant, bioinert.
Zotek N series are made with high performance, cross linked Nylon PA6, specifically applied in the automobile industry, sports related and heat resistant applications.