Armacell Home > Foam > High Performance Materials > Armacell
- Standard Form：Tube
- Width of sheet material：100 cm~150 cm
- Density：40~300 kg/m3
- Color：Dark gray (Standard color)
- Expansion Ratio：4~30
- Temperature Resistance：-200℃~150℃
- Standard Functions：Chemical resistant, Acid / Alkaline resistant, Thermal resistant, Impermeable, Lightweight, Cushioning
- Customizable Functions：Antibacterial, Anti mildew
- Certifications & Qualifications：FM UL94V0, EN45445, BS 476, ASTM E84, International Green Building, OHSAS 18001、DNV Certification、ABS Certification、RohS 2.0, REACH
Armaflex Class O is FM quality certified, highly flame resisting closed cell foam tube made from nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), ideal for condensation control and prevention of energy losses.
Free of ozone-damaging materials such as fiber dust, formaldehyde and chlorofluorocarbons, Armaflex Class 0 is an effective heat insulating solution for hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, central air conditioning, heating systems and refrigeration pipework.